Integrate your telephone system with SuperOffice Sales & Marketing and SuperOffice Service and let the Phone Integration app lead you directly to the right contact card when the phone rings.
Phone Integration connects the company’s telephony solution with SuperOffice Sales & Marketing and SuperOffice Service.
See who’s calling, start a SuperOffice CRM activity, a support case, jump to the customer’s customer card or call directly from SuperOffice CRM. Phone Integration optimizes the daily routines in SuperOffice CRM and reduces the chances of errors.
Connecting SuperOffice with the phone means:
- You are well prepared when the customer calls enabling you to improve customer service
- You will instantly have an overview of all previous activities on this particular customer
- You save time. On your own behalf as well as the customer’s
- You are able to work more efficiently
- Presentation of SuperOffice contact at incoming calls.
- Jump to customer card, personal card, phone activity or support case in Service with one click.
- Outgoing call by clicking on the phone number in SuperOffice.
- Call log showing incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
Phone Integration is priced on a monthly subscription basis. The price is per user (excl. VAT) and billed annually
Price per user is EUR 10/month.
Initial subscription: minimum 5 users.
The Phone Integration app supports SuperOffice Windows, Web and Online and connects more than 100 phone systems and service providers to SuperOffice, including: TAPI1 (TeleTools), Estos TapiServer 2.2, Estos Procall, Lync/Skype for Business, IPVision, Flexfone, 3CX Softphone plugin, Aastra BluStar Agent, Broardsoft, CounterPath, Aastra MX-One, Inbuilt software phone, Generic Protocol, Phonero. and many more. Ask us to learn if your system is supported.